Saturday, January 30, 2010

Maybe, Just Maybe

It's finally here!

I don't know why I've been holding back on creating this Mets blog. I certainly have an opinion and I certainly have a passion for our New York Metropolitans.

I made up silly excuses for myself, like "I can't think of a good name" or the one I use most of the time, "I don't have anything to say."

But then I realized something. I have something to say about everything the Mets do, whether it be good or bad. Mostly bad, but I'm hoping for more good. Sometime. Before I go gray. Just a thought. Maybe. It'd be quite possible.

I may not be in New York, I may not get to games very often and my best autograph story involves me getting trampled and not getting the autograph but I think I have just as much heart and passion as your season ticket holder. And I'm hoping that maybe I see things a little clearer. Maybe, just maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment