Saturday, September 18, 2010

The David Wright 150th Strikeout Extravaganza!

If I had a dime for every time David Wright struck out, I would now officially have $15.00!!! Huzzah!!!

My goal was make $20 on David's striking out, but I will have to settle for $15 and thank God his whiffing isn't as bad as it was at the beginning of the season. Sure, David may lead the team in swinging and missing, but we can all rest assured that he also leads the team in home runs :D

Just because the Mets are mathmatically eliminated from ever amazingly coming back from behind and destroying the Phillies, the David Wright Strikeout Counter will not die! I think I'm both proud and sad that I cared about a stat this long into the season.

Well, Mets fans, enjoy these last few games we have left; it's gonna be a long winter. And always, always, always root for whoever ends up playing the Phillies in the playoffs. And I really miss the Great Gazoo/Dark Helmet batting helmet.

David Wright Strikeout Counter: $15.oo

No comments:

Post a Comment