Monday, July 5, 2010

Charlie Manuel Looks Like A Genius Now?

So, the Mets lost by a score of 8-6. To be honest, I wasn't really looking at my MLB At-Bat thingy and I thought the Mets had won. Which I've really come to expect when Mike Pelfrey pitches.

Mike Pelfrey lasted only 4.2 innings, giving up 7 runs on 9 hits and 4 walks. Easily the worst start of his season.

But I'm really disappointed because it makes Charlie Manuel look like he did the right thing by snubbing Pelfrey. Charlie Manuel is not right; he is very extremely to the umpteenth degree wrong.

One bad start doesn't define a pitcher, and I'm sure Pelf will get back on track on Sunday.

Tomorrow, Johan Santana pitches against Travis Wood. Umm...maybe Johan will get the win tomorrow? Pretty please?

(I mean, lets face it; we're due. We've won, lost, won, lost...naturally we have to win)

David Wright Strikeout Counter: $9.60

No comments:

Post a Comment