Monday, June 14, 2010

I Hate Mondays

The Mets are off today, as they head to Cleveland for a three game set.

Johan Santana is supposed to be pitching this series, and I'm calling the over/under for runs scored to be four. Why four and not, say, one or two? It's Cleveland, and we're arguably the hottest team in the National League.

I'm glad Jason Bay got out of his 1-for-16 slump. I hope he continues to hit.

So far, David Wright has made me $7.40 for his strikeouts, but he is forgiven because he is among the league leaders in RBI. And he hit two home runs yesterday. That and I love him too much to be mad at him.

I hate Mondays, mainly because the Mets are off. I mean, at least when they stink, I can say that at least they're not going to lose. Now that they're doing good, I end up rambling. Like I am now. And finding new pictures of David Wright. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment